Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SLACKER!!!! Thats what I am!!!

So this past 3 weeks have been CRAZY!!! I am working 3 to 4 doubles (yes 16 hours!!!) a week, trying to get my last minute Christmas stuff done, bake, wrap, and enjoy my kids so they know what Christmas is all about!! I will say this......I THANKGOD EVERY DAY FOR G'MA!!! WITH OUT HER.......I am afraid my kids would not get the loving, kind, sentiment that they need everyday, and more so around the holidays!! She has been filling in for chad and I while we work, and FRANKLY.....I THINK THE KIDS LOVE HAVING HER MORE!!! I WOULD!! SHE IS WAY MORE FUN THAN US PARENTS!!! THANK YOU G'MA!!!! Evelyn has also been a huge blessing, getting everyone off to school, picking them up, doing her shopping WITH THEM!!! yikes!! THANK YOU AUNITT EVE!!!! Even my mom, deserves a big THANK YOU!! She has been making a great effort and that DOES NOT GO UN NOTICED!!!! I have heard that it takes a Village to raise a family and I have a great VILLAGE!!!







No comments: